Selling spirits – how it works:
Do you own original sealed rare spirits that you would like to sell? We buy both new and old cognacs, whiskies, rums and other spirits from your private collection, an inheritance or your cellar bar. We provide free packaging material for safe shipping throughout Europe and pay the shipping costs for you.
We are open to offers of the following spirits:
- Scotch whisky
- American whiskey
- Irish whiskey
- Japanese whisky
- Old matured port wines (vintage port)
- Bordeaux wines (Premier Grand Cru Classé)
- Champagnes (Dom Pérignon and Roederer Cristal)
- Antique spirits that are over 100 years old
How it works:
- Place the bottles and corresponding spirit packaging vertically next to each other on a table so that the fill level in the bottles can be seen.
- Please photograph all of your bottles and attach your photos to your email. (Preferably 5-10 bottles grouped together in one photo).
- Finally, please tell us the city and country where you live.
We will then take pleasure in sending you our offer.
Send your email to:
You will receive our offer to buy your bottles within a few working days.
We will supply you with free packaging material for the safe shipping of your bottles. Once we receive your bottles, payment will be made via bank transfer within two working days.
We have specialised in the purchase of spirits for over 15 years – professional handling of the purchase is a matter of course for us.
What factors influence the buying prices?
Our buying prices depend, among other things, on the respective producer, the year of bottling, the cask maturation period and the condition of the bottle. The respective fill level, the condition of the label and of the box are also important. Bottles with a low fill level or a damaged or dirty label reduce the collector’s value. The collector’s value is largely determined by the fill level in the bottles. If possible, this should be into the neck with no liquid losses, even in old bottles.
Your spirits should have been stored upright and NOT on their sides. We always endeavour to offer you the best possible price, even for damaged bottles. We buy both single bottles and entire collections. You can send these to us by insured post or courier. We will send you professional packaging material in advance – this is free of charge for you.